Communication Cable Jelly
HAFC-80-A communication cable jelly is specifically designed for filling of oil-filled communication cables.
It has excellent water resistance and electrical performance.It is a kind of hot melt complex with water resistance. It shows extremely small shrinkage and excellent stability at high temperature. It is soft and adhesion.
Main Technical Parameters
Color stability @ 130°C / 120hrs
Density @ 20°C (g/ml)
Drop point (°C)
ASTM D 566-93
Flash Point COC - °C
ASTM D 92
Cone penetration @ 25°C (dmm)
ASTM D 217
Oil Separation ﹪
IEC 811-5.1 clause5
OIT @ 190°C (min)
Relative permittivity@ 50Hz, 25°C
Dissipation Factor, 1MHz
<1.0 x 10-3
Volume Resistivity @ 20°C (ohms.cm)
Kinematic Viscosity at 120°C - cst
HAFC-80-A communication cable jelly is well compatible with high polymer material,steel and aluminum . But we recommend that the compatibility test should be made before polymer materials are in contact with this compound.
HAFC-80-A communication cable jelly is designed for hot filling.
30% deposit ,70% balance should be paid before shipment.
20’GP : witnin 7 working days after receiving the deposit.
40’GP : within 10 working days after receiving the deposit.
About communication cable
According to the type of cable, the communication cable is classified as follows:
1.single wire: refers to the most primitive communications cable, single-wire loop, with the earth as a regression line.
2. Symmetrical cable: It consists of two wires that are identical under ideal conditions.
3. Coaxial cable: The two conductors inside and outside on the same axis will form a loop. The outer conductor surrounds the inner conductor and both are insulated.
According to the application, communication cables can be divided into the following three categories:
1. Long-distance cables: long transmission distances are generally used for multiplexing, and most of them are directly buried underground. In rare cases, they are installed by overhead installation or installed in pipelines.
2. Cables in the city: The wires in the cables are “double pairs” and they are many. Generally installed in the pipeline, a small amount of local cable is attached to the building or installed overhead.
3. Local cable: mainly refers to the communication cable used in the telecommunication bureau, generally installed in the distribution frame, and some are installed in the cable duct; the office cable is used between the transmission equipment and the exchange equipment in the telecommunication office, and other Inside the office equipment. In order to prevent fire in the telecommunications bureau, it is sometimes necessary to add fire-retardant jackets to the office cables.
According to the above classification method, the communication cable can be a symmetrical cable or a coaxial cable.
(1) City Communication Cable Product Model:
HYA HYV HYAV HYAC (self-supporting) HYAT (oil rushing) CPEV CPEV-S
(2) Coal mine special communication cable product model:
MHYA(PUYA) MHYV(PUYV) MHYAV(PUYAV) MHYVR(PUYVR)
(3) Shielded communication cable:
HYVP HYAP MHYVP MHYVP MHYVRP RVSP (Shielded Twisted Pair)
(4) Armored communications cable:
HYA53 MHYA32 MHYV22 MHYAV22 MHYAV32 HYAT53 HYV22 HYV32 HYA32
HYV53 HYVP22 HYAP22 HYAP32 MHYVP22 MHYVP32 MHYVRP22 MHYVRP32
(5) Flame-retardant communication cable:
ZR-HYA ZRA-HYA ZA-HYA ZRC-HYA WDZ-HYA ZR-YJYR